Friday, November 19, 2010

Jerry Seinfeld Wants to be in The Approval Matrix

4th NW Quadrant: The Approval Matrix

From New York Magazine by Alyssa Shelasky

Jerry Seinfeld revealed himself as an avid fan of New York's weekly Approval Matrix last night when we spoke to him at the Broadway opening of Colin Quinn's Long Story Short, which Seinfeld directs. Well, maybe not too avid.

"I want to be on that grid thing, please," he said, politely. "I want to be low-brow predictable. There's a section for that, right? [Ed: Nope!] Isn't there an appalling section too? [Ed: Getting warmer.] I'd be fine there. I just want to be on it. It's a big, snotty, snotty board. I love it."

Actually, Seinfeld has already appeared in the Matrix five times, often in the brilliant section. We hope that's okay.


No comments: